Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A Showroom ♡







Now, let's talk about my choice for the day.




The white cropped 90's top is actually my moms, and I think it's from the 90's cause I remember being little and she was wearing it. 

The high waist jeans are from bershka or something similar. I simply adore high waisted pants lately, something very chick about them.









My fluffy coat is from SISLY, and I already wrote about it, and it's last years. Specially now in those windy cold days, this baby is a savior and especially in the night hours. And besides, you can go with something blank underneath, through that on the top and BAM- you have an outfit, ha-ha.















Oh my nikes, I didn't wear them since I bought them like two years ago, or even more, and now I can't get out of them. Super comfy as well.








.







Going through my pictures I realized I need to accessorize more, well, the fact is, I lost most of my jewelry or it got really washed out to the point it got green. 
So I need to renew my accessorize draw. 









When talking about accessorizing I remembered that I forgot to mention my totally adorable cap which my boyfriend can't stand, haha. And I got it in this super cute shop A SHOWROOM that I mentioned in the previous post. 










So you get how adorable the shop is I am gonna share some pictures of it, so you understand how thrilled I am to get to use the space and clothes. 

I was really relieved when the girl working there replied positively to my question or better say suggestion of collaboration. 

They are interested in meeting as many young artist as possible and give everyone a chance, so they get to do a variety of different things.  








It's a really cool and smart thing to do. And most of the shops should think in that direction, cause in the end you are helping each other. 
One has forgotten how much worth  the pictures are, a good quality picture with a great idea in the background. Let's not forget that the kids really in to this business, including me, carries around some expensive equipment  which gets considered later in the price of course. 




















So helping each other out and giving each other a chance isn't a bad idea after-all, specially when there as so many talents out there, ready to be discovered and ready for you to give them a chance.  











1 comment: